TitanHQ is excited to announce it will be a sponsor of the upcoming DattoCon19 MSP conference in San Diego on June 17-19.
The three-day conference is the premier event for managed service providers in the United States. Industry-leading MSPs, industry experts, and vendors will be holding sessions where MSPs can gain valuable insights into the business, learn best practices for maximizing profits and boosting sales growth, and discover the myriad of opportunities to boost monthly recurring revenue (MRR). Training will be offered on Datto solutions and vendors will be on hand to answer questions and solve MSP problems.
The focus on improving business impact growth and profitability, learning sessions, and networking opportunities greatly benefit MSPs. On average, DattoCon attendees achieve an increase of 41% year-over-year growth in MMR compared to those that failed to attend the conference.
TitanHQ will be on hand to provide MSPs with information on three cloud-based MSP solutions:
DattoCon19 attendees are encouraged to visit TitanHQ at booth 23 at the conference to:
- Learn about TitanShield, TitanHQ’s exclusive partner program for MSPs
- Find out about the TitanHQ technology that provides the web security layer for Datto D200 and DNA boxes
- Discover TitanHQ solutions for MSPs
- SpamTitan Cloud – Spam filter offering phishing and malware protection
- WebTitan Cloud – DNS Filter for content control and protection from web-based attacks
- ArcTitan – Email archiving for compliance
- Find out how to better protect Office 365 from email-based attacks
- Discover the considerable benefits switching from Cisco Umbrella to WebTitan
- Benefit from DattoCon19 show pricing
TitanHQ will also be running a daily raffle to win a bottle of vintage Irish whiskey and will be co-hosting two parties at DattoCon19: GasLamp District Takeovers on Monday 6/17 and Wednesday 6/19.
Rocco Donnino, Executive Vice President-Strategic Alliances, TitanHQ will be a panel member at the Datto Select Avendors!! Event on Monday June 17, between 3PM and 5PM.
This new event aims to solve some of the most pressing MSP problems with a panel of experts on hand to offer potential solutions.
DattoCon19 will be taking place in San Diego, California on June 17-19, 2019
If you are not yet registered for the event you can do so here.
TitanHQ will be at booth 23
Contact the TitanHQ team in advance: