Are you worried about the cybersecurity risks associated with a largely at-home workforce? Want to find out how you can improve protection for your remote workers and block malware, ransomware and phishing attacks?
On Thursday May 21, 2020 TitanHQ is hosting a webinar to explain how you can easily double protection for your remote workers. This webinar is ideal for current SpamTitan customers, prospective customers, Managed Service Providers and small- to medium-sized enterprises.
During the webinar you’ll find out why it is so important to protect against both the email- and web-based components of cyberattacks and you will discover more about an important layer that can be added to cybersecurity defenses that is often lacking at many SMBs and small- to medium-sized enterprises.
During the webinar TitanHQ will discuss how cybercriminals are exploiting COVID-19 to conduct cyberattacks and how you can better protect the remote workers that are being targeted by cyber actors. You will also discover the WebTitan features and security layers for managing user security at multiple locations with a deep dive into the features and benefits of the latest version of WebTitan Security.
- Most cyberattacks have an email and web-based component – Find out how WebTitan serves as a vital layer of security to block phishing attacks, malware and ransomware downloads.
- Learn why WebTitan is the leading web security option for the Managed Service Provider who service the SMB and SME market.
Join TitanHQ for the webinar, which will be attended by:
- Derek Higgins, Engineering Manger TitanHQ
- Eddie Monaghan, Channel Manager TitanHQ
- Marc Ludden, Strategic Alliance Manager TitanHQ
- Kevin Hall, Senior Systems Engineer at Datapac
Title: Keeping your Remote Workers TWICE as secure with SpamTitan & WebTitan
Date: Thursday, May 21, 2020
Time: 11:00-11:30 CDT