USA Sales +1 813 304 2544
UK Sales +44 2033189223
IRL +353 91 545555
USA Support +1 813 501 3610
UK Support +44 2033189223
Set up the ArcTitan email archiving Outlook plugin
ArcTitan’s search capabilities can be made accessible from within Microsoft Outlook. ArcTitan’s search interface has an in-built Outlook theme that is automatically activated when the console is accessed from within Outlook.
Setup Active Directory Authentication
Enable NTLM v2 Single Sign-on Authentication
Follow the steps below to integrate ArcTitan with Outlook:
- Login to the user’s Outlook client
- Right click the user’s mailbox in the tree view on the left
- Create a new folder called “ArcTitan” and click OK
- Right click the ArcTitan folder
- Select the Home Page tab
- Check show home page by default for this folder
- Enter the address: http://companyname.arctitan.com:8090/outlook.do (replace the FQDN with the FQDN of your ArcTitan server. Do not use the IP Address of the server as NTLM authentication will not work!
- Click on the ArcTitan folder and the ArcTitan Outlook search interface should appear. If it does not, check the NTLM authentication is working correctly when connecting to the ArcTitan console outside of Outlook.